Fully Catered Luxury Ski Chalet
A very special place
Chalet Charr is one of the most individual, fully catered ski chalets in the Val D’ Anniviers region of Switzerland.
The Chalet is run by Chris and Clare Carr and their family. They will personally look after every aspect of your stay from arrival to departure, including cooking, hosting, chauffeuring and managing all domestic work at the chalet, as well as helping with local contacts to ensure that ski passes, lessons, hire equipment and any special requirements are met. Chris and Clare are passionate about their chalet and the service that they provide, and pride themselves on their ability to provide great food and wine in a fabulous setting.
Our food includes the best ingredients from Switzerland, England, France and Italy and features rare breed beef and lamb, seafood, fresh pasta and delicious home made deserts. Menus will be discussed with the party organiser prior to your stay.
Our “house wines’ are provided by the Wine Society and include reds and whites from Bordeaux, Burgundy, the Loire and the Languedoc. We keep a selection of fine wines, champagne and malt whiskies, which are available to guests at cost.
From the first cup of tea until the last nightcap, we will try to make your stay special.
Our Services include
- First night champagne welcome
- Morning tea
- A Swiss breakfast with fresh fruit, muesli or porridge, fresh bread and croissants, home made preserves
- A selection of teas and delicious cake on your return to the chalet
- Herbal teas and cold drinks always available in the leisure room
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Delicious four-course dinner with excellent quality French wines
- The staff are on-call 6 days a week with a day off on Thursday